>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Jacksonville, NC!


No emails this week due to P Day being on the same day the new missionaries were traveling to Raleigh from the MTC.  But we did get a few pictures sent to us.  Looks like he will be teaching the gospel to lots of Marines.  Camp Lejeune is right next door.



Arriving in Raleigh after a long day of travel.

Group shot of the new Elders.


President Bernhisel and Elder Lakey at the airport.


Elder McHan from Gooding, Idaho is his first companion. 
They have been assigned to the Jacksonville, NC area.




No comments :

Post a Comment