>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Thursday, April 17, 2014

#BecauseofHim

I am glad to hear from you. This week was a much better week than last week. We found some solid new investigators.  One investigator was one we discontinued actively teaching in the past and then last sunday he randomly shows up to church, and the other was a relative of a member (everyone is related around here) and she has already read half of the Book of Mormon and wants to do temple work.

We have an Easter Cantata on Saturday and we have been inviting a lot of people out to it.  Also we  have just received word today, that the Church has requested we share an Easter message with everyone we can reach online.  On Mormon.org there is a video called "Because of Him" it is about the Savior's atonement.  I want you to look at it and post the video to your facebook page and put #BecauseofHim.

I am glad to hear that Jonathan was able to receive the priesthood today!  I also glad Rob is still scoutmaster for Jonathan. I thought we finally thought he got out of Young Men's!  I think that is funny that the missionaries asked you for a list. We tried that as a mission a while back and a lot of members got annoyed at that idea, so we abandoned it pretty quickly.

Thanks for the package and I will email you again next week.


Love, Elder Lakey



No comments :

Post a Comment