>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tornado Warnings

This week was a good week.  Elder Wagner will be in our tri-panionship for a week.  We will  cover Laurinburg during that time.  Elder Brinkerhoff and I are staying together for one more transfer, but he is being released from being district leader.  This is my first time not being with a district leader on my whole mission.  I will be with him till the end of his mission.  We will see if I see Taylee when she gets here.

Yeah, out here we get a lot of tornado warnings. But I have been safe.  I don't like freaking you out, but tornadoes are more common out here.  I had one in Jacksonville and one here, both were really small that did next to no damage.  

Yes, I do want the primary songs, Elder Roberts had their primary stuff and I really liked it and it is rather spiritual.  I would also like some beef Jerky.

I like that thought from President Eyring (“Raise the Bar”).  A very common saying in this mission is you can't lift higher than you stand and you can't convert beyond your own conversion. We help motivate people to do missionary work, by helping strengthen their own conversion.  I actually gave a talk yesterday about conversion and how to be converted.

I'm doing good and I will email you again next week.

Love, Elder Lakey

No comments :

Post a Comment