>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Monday, May 5, 2014

Surprise visit from Elder Anderson

This week is going well.  I got to meet Elder Anderson on Saturday that was pretty crazy!  It was really crazy because it was announced the day before that he is coming!!  Elder Martinez and Elder Piper of the 1st Quorum of the Seventy and Elder Parker of the area authority was there as well.  The Charlotte Mission President and some of the local stake presidents were also there.

We will be using Skype for Mother's Day at a member's home. I do not know the time, sometime after church which ends 12 eastern. I'll call the house before I get on Skype.

That is great to be hearing about the Greenhalghs and their experiences!  That is also great to have Harrison's dad in our ward.  I'm excited to hear about Greg I know some people that are serving there.  Thank Eve for the package for me.

The weather is starting to get hot, it is in the mid 80s all the time now.  

Pembroke is an interesting ward, its hard to describe, it is just very southern. The people here do a lot of missionary work.

Prayer is good.  It works.  What I like the most about prayers is that you can receive revelation that will give you more wisdom, light and knowledge! 

I love you with all my heart and I will see you on Sunday.

Love,
Elder Lakey

No comments :

Post a Comment