>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Tuesday, May 20, 2014

An Excellent Week

This has been an excellent week! We got 9 new investigators in the last two weeks!!  And we should be getting more this week as well.  The best part is all but one were found through members, which means they are more likely to progress.  When we were walking to the church today, one of the new investigators saw us in his truck and pulled over to tell us he was excited for our next meeting!  So, things are looking good right now.  And yesterday it actually cooled off into the 60s and it is in the low 70s today, it has been very nice, but it was really hot before then.

I think it is so weird I graduated last year, it seems like forever ago!  The Pembroke kids get out June 12th.  I think Austin is going to Zimbabwe speaking Zulu.

I'm glad that Rob is still in the scouting program, he is one of the best scoutmasters I have ever seen.  I'm glad to hear Jonathan is trying out these new things for the first time.  

Thanks for rounding up the items I could use another set of jeans, I had one pair get ripped and there is no where in Pembroke to buy clothes.

I like that spiritual thought, often times the Holy Ghost only prompts you once, and that is all you will get.  If we want to make the right choices, we have to make the decision in our mind before the choice is laid before us.

I love you and I will email you again next week.

Love,
Elder Lakey

No comments :

Post a Comment