>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mothers Day

It was great talking to you yesterday!

As a missionary the person's attitude is key to weather they will progress in the Gospel or not.  Many people love the message of the Gospel, but they hate that the Gospel tells them to change and become more Christ like.  In fact many churches out here tell people they are saved no matter what they do and they don't need to stop sinning.  If we accept that through Christ all things are possible, then you can repent and change no matter what has happen in your past.  I know, because I have witnessed people changing on my mission.

I would like some bright ties.  I noticed on your mission the color of your tie will change how people look at you, so bright ties should have people think that you are happy. 

I love you and I will email you next week.


Love, 
Elder Lakey



No comments :

Post a Comment