>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Monday, November 24, 2014

A very busy week

This week was a good week.  We had two investigators show to church on Sunday, so we hope they will get baptized either the end of December or beginning of January!  It was a very busy week!

I'm sorry that I haven't posted any baptism pictures lately I will try to do that later.  Elder Evans was the one that did the baptism.  And Clifton Durham is doing great we have 3 baptismal date with other investigators, that he is being the primary fellow shipper for!!  He also passed the sacrament for the first time this week!

I do not know if I am being transferred yet. So I don't know if I am leaving or staying.

That sounds like fun for Thanksgiving!   We are eating with some members on Thanksgiving on possibly playing some football.

I like that thought because in all honesty members make or break baptisms.  The best investigators are found through members, the best lessons are when members teach and bear their testimony and the best church meetings is when members interact with investigators.  There is something special about when members and missionaries come together.

That is funny that it snowed and the power went out, I suspect there were some really bored boys.

I think that other than some Mannheim Steamroller I should be good.  Thank you for the package!!

I love you and I will email you again next week.

Love,
Elder Lakey

No comments :

Post a Comment