>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving in Durham

Thanksgiving with the Rangnow Family.


Thanksgiving was good.  It was nice and simple, we didn't do much that day.  We ate with the  Rangnow family.  It sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving.  I guess it is nice to have both sides of the family living by each other now!

I am not being transferred.  Our investigators are doing ok.  We did not have any investigators go to church.  But, we do have 4 baptismal dates.  We do have the Christmas party coming up, that should be fun!

I love that thought.  Christmas is my favorite holiday because people act differently, they usually act more Christlike.  I believe that is because people think more about Jesus Christ this time of the year.
Christ is responsible for Goodness in the world, that is why the Church is doing the #SharetheGift  the more that Christ is talked about the better people are going to be.  For Christ can only those who are trying to follow him.

I hope you are having a week.

Love,

Elder Lakey

No comments :

Post a Comment