>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas is Giving

Everything is going well in Durham.  We had 2 investigators at church on Sunday!  We won't have a baptism until January the first one being on the 10th.

I am enjoying Christmas a lot!  On Saturday they had the Ward Christmas party and it was well put together!  They made the whole place look like Bethlehem!  We got a lot of non members out to it!

We know where we are spending a part of our Christmas Day but we haven't figured out the whole day yet. We should be Skyping.  And we also have a Christmas Zone Conference this Wednesday.

I'm glad to hear that you got to meet Elder Roberts!  He is amazing!  Who all was there from the mission? It sounded like a fun trip.

I'm glad to see everyone is doing well.

I love that thought, because I think that the BEST way to spend Christmas is giving to others!  I still remember very well the time you donated gifts to that family in Ogden.  I also remember very well the Holy Spirit being there!  That idea of giving back is something I want to continue when I get home!

I hope you are having a great week!

Love,

Elder Lakey









No comments :

Post a Comment