>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Monday, December 22, 2014

Skyping for Christmas

This week has been a good week!  We still have some baptisms lined up for January at the moment.  Our investigators are doing alright.  We did find a new investigator last week.  It snowed on Saturday for about 2 hours and then it turned to rain and it all melted.

It sounds like the Christmas party was fun!  I will try to Skype at 11 am my time which is 9 am your time.  I will send a short email again to confirm or change it if anything happens.  I will send a short email before then to confirm.  It will be exciting to see you then!

It is crazy to think Jonathan is in the 7th Grade!  It seems like he should be younger than that!

I really liked that thought, of preparing for the 2nd coming, we had a member give a talk on Sunday where he compared celebrating Christmas to preparing for the 2nd coming.

I know this is short but I figured we can talk more in depth about my week over Skype.

I hope you are having a great week.

Love,
Elder Lakey

No comments :

Post a Comment