>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Packages


This week has been a great week!  Thank you for the package it was great!  Elder Wion didn't know what a stocking was so he started to open it before I could explain what to do with it.  I am sure I will receive one from Grandpa soon. (It seems that every time you ask me if I have received a package and I say no, it appears later that same day).  

I loved the Christmas devotional, I really enjoyed Elder Christofferson's talk, we are having our Ward Christmas party this week.

It has gotten cold this week, but no snow.  It is suppose to be in the 30s and 40s this week, but I will be fine.

We had one investigator show up to church on Sunday.  She is a daughter of a returning less-active mother and a non-member Jewish father.  It looks like I should have another baptism or 2 before I leave Durham.

It sounds like Mom is busy this time of the year.  I know that Christmas should be simple, but I don't think there is not much you can do about that if you are the Relief Society President.

I love how you talked about peace in the temples.  It seems to me that peace is the biggest feeling I feel in the temple.  It seems that time stops and that there is no one around you, but God.

I love you and I will email you again next week.

Love,
Elder Lakey

No comments :

Post a Comment