>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Thursday, January 23, 2014

Martin Luther King Day

The library was closed on Monday, because of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. So this is the first chance I had to email you. Brother R. is still going to be baptized on Saturday which is really exciting, it is great to see the changes in him!

I was able to go the zone leaders for the last two days, which was highly spiritual and fun. And the weather has gotten cold, like Utah cold now.

I'm very sorry to hear about great grandma, I will pray for her. I'm fine with whatever in the package, I'm still eating candy from Christmas. But, I am always grateful for a package.

I'm sorry that this is a short email, I don't have much time, but I will email you again next week.

Love, Elder Lakey





No comments :

Post a Comment