>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Monday, July 28, 2014

Farewell Pembroke

Honestly not a lot to report, it has been a slow week with a lot of lessons canceled on us. Sherman is getting the Priesthood next Sunday though.

I still don't know where I am going.  I am a little sad to be leaving Pembroke, I took some pictures with some of the members, but I am also excited to go to my next area.

I'm glad that Kiley had a great wedding.  Where is she going to live at?  And what are going to be her plans now? 

That is crazy that Sis. Embry is home from her mission!  I remember home teaching the family when she left! 

Is Rob making the Hills new house the one students will be building for the year?

I like that thought (Gordon B Hinckley “Lord, Increase Our Faith”).  I was reading an  Ensign article the other day on what to do when you don't know what to do.  And the answer is ask the Lord for guidance and go and do what ever he tells to do even if you don't know why to do it.

I love you and I will email you next week.

Love,
Elder Lakey

No comments :

Post a Comment