>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Monday, September 29, 2014

Praying for Grandpa

This week has been a good week.  I wouldn't say we are unstoppable nor that we didn't have any contacts when we got here, but things are picking up at the moment.

Brother Durham is doing great!  He should be interviewed for baptism this week!  We have not had a chance to meet with  the 4 sisters/investigators yet.  And Adrian has dropped off the face of the earth.

I am excited for General Conference, we also get to watch Meet the Mormons next week so that should be good!

I'm sorry to hear about Grandpa Lakey, I got a call yesterday from President Bernhisel, who told me a little bit about the surgery. I will be praying for Grandpa!

I like that thought.  As a missionary, we focus first on helping people build their testimony in Jesus Christ and we help them do that by having them read the scriptures, pray, and go to church. These things help us develop a personal relationship with God.

I love you and I will pray for Grandpa.

Love,


Elder Lakey





No comments :

Post a Comment