>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Monday, October 27, 2014

New Companion

My new companion is Elder Wion.  He grew up in Las Vegas, but he was born in Liberia, Africa.  He has been on his mission for 6 months.  We found some Liberians this week, some of whom knows Elder Wion's family and friends!  So that was a miracle!  

That is crazy that President Rosenlund is the new Stake President!!  He will do amazing!!  That is great that Elder Teh came. I bet it was really spiritually powerful.

That is good to hear that Grandpa is finally home!

As of right now we do not have any plans for Halloween. The ward is putting on a trunk or treat at the church on Wednesday.

I like that thought about prayer!  Prayer needs to be a 2 way conversation.  I like the expression  talking to God like someone talks to a friend.  Prayer needs to be personal.

I love you and I will email you again next week.

Love,
Elder Lakey


No comments :

Post a Comment