>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Monday, March 31, 2014

No Hablo Espanol

This week was alright.  There was a leadership meeting for all the leaders in the mission.  Elder Brinkerhoff went to it, so I got to go on exchanges with some Spanish speaking elders.  I was completely useless, because I didn't know any Spanish.  I am very happy I was not called Spanish speaking.  One of the sister missionaries in the ward was transferred this week as well.

Yeah, it is great to be with the mission president. I think the biggest thing about being with him is the confidence he has in his missionaries.

That is good that Kiley is moved out and not having anymore roommate problems.  Also I did get the package, thank you. They always seem to show up the day after preparation day.

I am watching conference from the Ward building, and hopefully we will have some investigators there.  I feel really refreshed after General Conference.  It was great to go to the Temple, we should be going again in May.

I love that article from the April New Era.  I am nothing if I do not try to serve others.  All of a missionaries "power" only comes when trying to sincerely help others, or in other words when they have charity, the pure love of Christ.  However it takes time to develop Charity, hence why we are give time upon the earth to learn and grow.

I hope you are doing good and I will email you again next week.

Love, Elder Lakey

No comments :

Post a Comment