>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Monday, June 30, 2014

Half Way

Everything is going great, Sherman is being interviewed for baptism this week!!!  It is so crazy to be at the half way point of my mission!!! It seems like I should still be at the beginning of it!! 

Last week, one of the car tires blowed out on us and one of the other tires was needing to be replaced as well. And then after there that, the car began leaking coolant and was running hot. Later in the week, we were in a members car going to an appointment when their car broke down on the side of the road.

We don't have any plans for the 4th of July.  This week there is a huge celebration in Pembroke called Lumbee Homecoming and the church is setting up a booth for that.

That is crazy that Kiley is getting married!!! I totally did not see it coming!!! I hope for the best for them!!!

I like that thought ("As a Man Thinketh").  It reminds me of what Preach My Gospel says about virtue, and how our mind is like a stage and only one thing can be on it at a time. You will see things that you don't want to see, it is only a sin if you dwell upon those things.

I love you and I will email you again next week.

Love,



Elder Lakey






No comments :

Post a Comment