>

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.



Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Packages are Good

This week has been alright, we had a lot of appointments fall through.  The investigator I told you about last week, we just found out yesterday he is moving up to North Carolina, but we don't know where yet. Not a whole lot happened this week..

Thank you for the package!! It had everything I needed!

That is great to hear about Austin Egbert's mission call!  Are William or Jonathan doing anything fun for the summer?  That is crazy that Josh and Hayden are graduating, hopefully they will go on missions in the future. I'm glad to hear grandma and grandpa will be moving in soon.

We do have a family history center in Pembroke, there was also one in Jacksonville.  I have looked at some our ancestors on it before.  Most of the North Carolina relatives are from the Asheville area, but I found some near a small town called Hillsborough, which is in the mission.

 I hope you are having a good week, and I will email you again next week.

Love, 
Elder Lakey

No comments :

Post a Comment